The Pupil premium is an additional funding paid to schools for identified groups of pupils and aims:
- To reduce the attainment gap between highest and lowest attaining pupils nationally; raising the attainment of disadvantaged pupils.
- To provide additional resources to schools to support the progress of pupils
- To support looked after children (LAC)
There are four groups of pupils who are eligible for grant funding:
- Children receiving Free School Meals (FSM) at any point during the past six years
- Currently looked after children (LAC)
- Children who are adopted from care or leave care on order.
- Children whose parents are Armed Forces Service Personnel
Please download our current Pupil Premium strategy below for more information.