Enterprise Day; Careers Week at Riverside Meadows St Neots.
Our staff led sessions covering a range of topics such as:
- What are the different jobs out there?
- What are different jobs like?
- What is the future of jobs?
- What skills do I have?
- Careers research.
- Skills for work
- The benefits of working.
- Challenges of work.
- Jobs in this area.
- Dress and hygiene for work.
- What impressions do I make?
We also covered:
- Team building sessions
- My money sessions
- STEM skills for life
- Careers in Art
- Survey of business in the Town Centre
We welcomed External Providers via Virtual Presentations:
- Helen Clements; Morgan Sindall on careers & Apprenticeships in Construction
- Corporal Carl Starkey from the British Army Royal armoured corps on career & apprenticeships in the Armed Forces
- Alice Pett from Boots on her apprenticeship journey
- Madi from EASI Hairdressing on roles in Hairdressing
- Natalie Phillips from the Aim Group on "Writing a CV"
We were also able to welcome External Providers here with us on site:
- Hamid Ehtesham; DWP Schools Advisor
- PCSO Dan to talk about careers in the Police force
- Alex & Sam from Inspire2Ignite to support with our Enterprise Day
We would like to thank everybody for their support and hard work in helping us to create a fantastic Careers Week, and hope that our pupils here at St Neots benefitted from the broad variety of experiences we were able to offer.